Surgery Date

Well after all my fussin I saw the Dr today and found that my surgery had been scheduled for the 18th all along! So I will be go up on the morning of the 18th . I need to be there at 11am for a noon surgery and will be there at least one night, possibly two.
I am very relieved to have it scheduled so soon. I will not know any results until I go back for the followup appointment on the 31st but Dr Connor was very optimistic that it would be a good report.
I appreciate your continued prayers. I am willing to have this turn out however God wills but will be really glad if He decides no more cancer!
Blessings to all, Kathy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kathy,
Rod and I are both thinking of you as you go in for your appointment tomorrow. May you receive good news.

Janet

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk