Not my way but Thine

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I called today to find out FOR SURE about my surgery date, only to find out that I WASN'T scheduled AND needed to come see Dr first. I should have known that, and thought it was odd that they hadnt wanted to see me but just thought she would see me the morning of surgery. Anyway I have an appointment this Thursday afternoon and will be scheduled then. I have fortunately had a few good friends who have reminded me that God's timing is always perfect and I know that it will be. MY WAY wants to get this over with!
So in the mean time I have felt great the last few days, taught my sunday schoool class for the first time in months Sunday, have met some of my new neighbors and am beginning to really get settled in my house. More after Thursday. Blessings to all, Kathy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kathy,
I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer. I would love to talk to you about your journey. I will be calling you soon. Ellen C.

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk