Good Report

Today God's answer was the one I asked Him for! (Isn't it fun when we ask for the right thing and He says yes!) I saw Dr Connor and Dr Khan at KU today and got great reports. There was no cancer in any of the 14 lymph nodes that were removed!!! That means no more chemo! I will have radiation and will start on Femora, an estrogen blocking drug. My mom and sisters went with me to the Dr's visits and then we celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza. What a tremendous blessing they have been to me. I am actually still at Rita's in Olathe but will leave soon to go home. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you, for your many prayers. God has heard and granted our petition. Love you all, Blessings Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk