More Test Results

I have gotten part of my tests back.. some good some iffy.... the tumor is estrogen positive which is good because there are more treatment options and it should respont to treatment better. Still waiting on the HER2 which I hope will be negative. The ct showed a couple of very tiny spots ( one in the lung and one in the abdomen) that the oncologist could likely be nothing... I am having a PET scan next Friday and that should answer that... The bone scan was fine except for showing some aging in some of my joints.... (I didnt need a scan to tell me that!!) I am learning a lot. there is a site www.breastcancer.org and also the american cancer assoc site that has really good information.
Dont know when I will post again to the blog... will try to have my sister do it if I have surgery Tuesday, so just check here. Love you, Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk