Treatment Options

After a day of seeing Doctors, talking with the kids and investigating the options, I have settled on an initial plan that is different than I thought but obviously God directed.
I will have ct and bone scans on Thursday. On Monday, the 22nd, I have an appointment with Dr Carol Connor at KU. Her specialty is breast cancer and breast surgery. I have spoken at length with her nurse Ruth and believe that this is the right direction. My appointment is monday at 1:30. Tuesday is a surgery day for her. Ruth has scheduled me on the 31st, however should there be a cancelation in her schedule for the 23rd I will be able to just stay in KC when I go and have the recommended surgery then. Please pray that would happen.
I am still waiting on other tests that will have some bearing on the kinds of chemo I will need.
Thank you again for your many prayers, calls , cards and concerns. I love you all. Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk