The Blessings of Love

I have spent several hours this evening going through the records that we have collected from Orin's treatment trying to be sure that we have what we need for this consult Friday with Dr Williamson.. As many of you know, I kind of like to write things down.... and what a blessing I had tonight... as I went through my calendar to get the dates right on this scan and that...OVER and OVER I read.. we got a card today from Charlotte, or Lea, or June etc... or today Donovan brought orin a strawberry shake, or Tom and Nichelle were here to visit, or Ann called or Rod called or Pastor was by to see orin and on and on and on with so many enteries... each reminding me of the love and care we have gotten from nearly everyone we know.. thank you thank you. Your love sustains us.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok , I figured out what to do to let you comment without having a password... just double click on comments and use the anonymous button... kg
Rod said…
Kathy- Thanks, this is a great idea.
Anonymous said…
kathy -trying to figure this out...
alice
Anonymous said…
Hi Kathy
A wonderful idea. Hope all will go well for Orin and may God bless you both. I know God will continue to look after me even tho it will be by another means. He took care of me thru Bill's hands for 40 years and He will continue to care for me by another way. Bill always belonged to God as we all do. He just shared him with me for a time. I will always miss him but I know we will all be together again someday. Hopefully God will let you share Orin for a long time yet. It takes a long time to come to a peaceful acceptance of God's will but I'm getting there.
Love you...Alice

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

faith walk