Hair


I thought I would post this pic that my friend took a couple of weeks ago. I cut my hair short in anticipation of loosing it but so far its still here.
I think I have a few more days...
I have been blessed with avoiding the nausea but I suspect not this! I have been warned to expect to be emotional no matter how prepared I think I am.
The last few days have been a bit discouraging as I have been more fatiqued than I hoped to be. I have times that I think I am through the worst and then it gets worse. Still, tomorrow it will be a week since the first treatment so surely it will begin to improve soon.
I can feel the chemo working on my body. Tell that it is damaging cells. Things like my mouth tingling.... I know that it will damage good cells as it kills the bad... thats the tradeoff.
We had a blessed thanksgiving with Mike and Emily. It has been a tradition they have started of including both sides of the family and I have come to look forward to spending time with Emily's parents and brothers and families.
I have closed on the new house and we have moved some "stuff" ... well, mostly I have watched. I wonder if I am insane but I know that in the end it will be right. It is nice to have something to focus on that is not being sick. I am planning a party there in June.... thats my birthday and about when I think all this chemo and surgery and radiation will be over....
I do wish for all of you a very blessed thanksgiving. Lovingly, Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk