radiation next

Havent posted for a while.. Finally the drain that I feared was going to become a permanent attachment is out! I have spent the last six weeks healing and enjoying a reprieve from thinking about treatment.
I saw Dr Jacob the radiologist on Monday and after two hours of consult, planning and implementation can now say I have joined the current trend of obtaining a tatoo. I actually chose three rather small (dot like actually) figures. (I had to give up placement choice however and leave that up to the radiologist).
I will have my first treatment this coming monday. I am very fortunate to work only a block from the cancer center and treatments only take about 15-20 min each day to accomplish so I expect this to go smoothly. I continue to praise God for supportive and understanding employers and coworkers.
Will keep you posted as things progress. Oh and my hair is beginning to grow. Perhaps in a couple of weeks I'll post a pic of my new "SHORT Do"!
Love you all, Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk