Lily shares my new "love" of hats!


I cant believe I havent posted since November. I didn't expect Christmas and Chemo to be quite so hard. Still, I have survived and am anticipating my sixth and hopefully final chemo treatment a week from today. That will be followed with surgery to remove more lymph nodes (tentatively scheduled for either March 18 0r 20th).
I have been really careful, but also very very blessed to have avoided the seasons various illnesses. I have become somewhat of a hermit. Other than work I pretty much stay home and away from places where I could catch things.
I have been able to work about 2/3 of the time, usually needing most of the week following chemo to recooperate. I have had some difficulty with the drugs causing my heart rate to go unusually high. This and the fatigue seem to get worse with each treatment so I covet your prayers as I face this last round. I look forward to spring, and hair and try to be patient and remember that God's timing is ALWAYS perfect. Blessings

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the hats. Lily looks like you in the hat. ADORABLE!!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you. Sorry I haven't been able to come and see you but with everybody sick, well I didn't want to share it with you. I will be by hopefully by the weekend when I'm sure everybody in our house is better and I've quit coughing. Love you and miss you! Jane

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk