Welcome!

This is my first attempt at having a "blog site". I am probably much more interested and excited to see how it turns out than anyone who will be reading it. I recently learned an important truth about the scripture in Phillippians 4:13 which says I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. It is not so much about our deciding what to do and then expecting God to provide the power as it is about us being willing to do that which God desires for us, knowing that His strength and power will give us whatever skills, courage, stamina and insight needed to do it. So as I find myself drawn to this method of sharing what God has given, I also trust that he will provide.
Lovingly, In His Strength,
Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and prayer moves the hand of God

The Blessings of Love

faith walk